Doug & Vincy
WFRN Air Staff
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:02 pm    

Easy Nacho Dip - Leslee Onink

8 oz. cream cheese
1 can chilli with beans

Melt together, top with shredded cheddar and dig into with tortilla chips

*Eat the bowl...............
Prepare 2 boxes of jiffy corn bread in a deep baking bowl, cook according to directions.

Cool completely.

Dig out the center of the corn bread bowl and cut the pieces into chuncks. Fill the "dug out part" with a large can of chilli and a cup of shredded cheddar, 1 cup cubed velvetta and 4 oz. cream cheese. (Melt the cheeses together and stir in beans before dumping in corn bread bowl) Use the chunks to dip in the middle in the yummy cheese. Then, eat the corn bead bowl!

Weenies in sauce

2 pkgs. cocktail weenies
1 lg. bottle chilli sauce
1 18 oz. jar of grape jelly

Mix the chilli sauce and jelly together. Put in baking dish and stir in weenies. Bake until hot and then devour!

Easy & Hearty Chili Cheese Salsa - Colleen Longbrake

1 can hormel chili (no beans)
1 can Campbell chedder cheese soup
1 small jar salsa

Mix slowly (like you do tomato soup for less chunks). Heat in microwave or crockpot (depending on amount made). Serve with nacho chips. Very easy, hearty and goes fast.

Caramel Whip Fruit Dip - Sheena Puckett

I have a very easy recipe that you can’t get wrong! Use an 8 oz. container of thawed Cool Whip and ¾ Cup of Caramel Topping. Mix them together and you have a delicious fruit dip.

Chicken Quesadilla - Chantelle Hurtekant

Here's a really easy recipe (this may even qualify for a man, a plan and a can!):

3 cooked chicken breasts (about 12 oz of meat. Doug could use canned chicken)
1 can cream of chick soup
1 cup or more of cheddar cheese
8 flour tortillas

I marinate the chicken before cooking it in some salsa and ital. dressing. Then I cook it and let it cool. Combine the chicken with the condensed soup and then slap some on a tortilla. Sprinkle with some cheese, fold in half, and moisten edges with water. Bake 8 min. at 400* and then take out and sprinkle with some more cheese. They can be cut up into small triangles and served as an appetizer or just left whole for a simple meal. Can also add a jalepeno pepper if you want a little kick.

This is recipe I talked to you about this morning. It is easy and liked by all. Even Doug could make (using a pie plate).
Can be prepared ahead--just refrigerate and microwave when ready to serve.
Paula

PEPPER JACK CHILI-CHEESE DIP - Paula Lishewski

LAYER in 9” PYREX DISH or GLASS PIE PLATE or QUICHE PAN

8 oz SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE

1 CAN HORMEL CHILI-NO BEANS

8-12 oz PEPPER JACK CHEESE, SHREDDED

(any white cheese w/Jalapeno peppers-the more the spicier)

GARNISH with ANY or ALL:

PAPARIKA, CAYENNE PEPPER, CHILI POWDER

HEAT in MICROWAVE @ 5 MINUTES, TIL CHEESE on TOP is MELTED

READY to DIP NACHO CHIPS

Low fat cream cheese and turkey chili both work well
Page 1 of 1

The time now is Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:47 am

Only authorized WFRN Staff may post to this website